Áreas de Especialización
- Representación de Usuarios
- Representación de Propietarios
- Asesoría para la conceptualización de proyectos inmobiliarios industriales.
- Comercialización de activos industriales para arrendamiento, venta y/o aportación.
- Esquemas tipo Sale & Lease Back
Jorge Fabris joined Newmark Knight Frank in March 2017 as Managing Director in the firm’s Mexico City office, being his specialty the industrial services operations; before this, Mr. Fabris was in Colliers International from 2008 to February 2017 as Industrial Broker.
Since then, Mr. Fabris had the opportunity to close representative transactions all across Mexico, and some operations in Latin America (Brazil & Central America), getting a complete knowledge of different industrial markets.
Since 2008, Mr. Fabris is specialized on industrial services transactions, representing tenants and landlords. From 2011 to 2017, Mr. Fabris helped to integrate and consolidate one of the most profitable industrial teams for Colliers in Mexico. Mr. Fabris has participated in several transactions for over USD $300M with important companies.
Education & Accolades
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management – Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City
- SOAR – Prospecting Training Program – Orange County, CA – April, 2010
- Colliers Accelerated Master Program | Industrial – British Columbia, Canada – July, 2013
- Certifications: Industrial & Commercial PIC (Certified Real Estate Professional)
- Affiliations and memberships: AMPI (Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals)
- Colliers Rookie of the year Award – 2009
- Colliers Award for creating most cross-selling transactions – 2015
- Newmark Knight Frank Top Producer – 2017